Henry M. Kwong Jr., M.D.
Dr. Henry M. Kwong joined Associated Retina Consultants in 2009 as a retina specialist. He serves as the medical director and the assistant director of the vitreoretinal fellowship program. Additionally, he serves as the section chief of ophthalmological services at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, the clinical director of vitreoretinal surgery at Maricopa Integrated Health Systems, and is an assistant clinical professor of ophthalmology for the University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix.
Dr. Kwong is an executive board member for the Arizona Ophthalmological Society and maintains memberships in the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology, American Medical Association, American Society of Retina Specialists, Phoenix Ophthalmological Society and the Maricopa County Medical Society.
He has collaborated on multiple biomedical engineering projects with Arizona State University and has been a principle investigator in multiple national clinical trials.
During his free time, Dr. Kwong chases after his three young boys and tries to shorten his “honey-do” list.
- Sutured IOLs
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Arizona Ophthalmological Society
- Phoenix Ophthalmological Society
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- 2007 Tulane Dept. Of Ophthalmology C.S. O'Brien Resident Research Award