Kendra A. Klein, M.D.
A native of New York, Dr. Kendra Klein’s interest in medicine was born out of a lifetime passion for helping others. This singular focus has defined every step of her career and personal life. She joined Associated Retina Consultants in 2017 and specializes in the medical management of vitreoretinal diseases and electrophysiology. Dr. Klein is a retina specialist, a board certified ophthalmologist and a registered nurse in the State of New York.
Dr. Klein has presented at meetings of major retina and ophthalmology organizations and has authored numerous articles for prestigious medical journals and book chapters. She maintains memberships in the American Medical Association, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, and the International Society for the Advancement of Medical Retina.
In her free time, Dr. Klein enjoys spending time with her husband, two cats and a dog, traveling, hiking and exploring the Southwest.
- Medical Management
- Viteroretinal Diseases
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- International Society for the Advancement of Medical Retina (ISAMR)
- Phoenix Ophthalmological Society (in process)
- Arizona Ophthalmological Society
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Dr. Stephen L. Cohen ’67 award
- Stony Brook University School of Nursing, Sigma theta tau
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Phi Beta Kappa 4 of 4
- Lenore K. Weinstein Social Service Scholarship
- Faculty Scholarship