Rahul K. Reddy, M.D., MHS
Dr. Rahul K. Reddy joined Associated Retina Consultants as a vitreoretinal surgeon in 2011. He currently serves as the director of the Vitreoretinal Surgical Fellowship Program and as the director of clinical research.
Dr. Reddy is an associate clinical professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix and is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Society of Retinal Specialists.
Because of his expertise, Dr. Reddy has served as lead investigator in multiple clinical studies, including those for aging macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. He has performed extensive research in other clinical studies and has published results in major ophthalmology journals.
Dr. Reddy has been peer-selected as one of America’s Top Doctors by the prestigious Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. as well as Phoenix Magazine’s Top Doctors 2018. He is also listed in the renowned medical reference publication, The Leading Physicians of the World.
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Macular Holes & Puckers
- Clinical Trials
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Ophthalmological Society
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Phoenix Ophthalmological Society
- Arizona Ophthalmologic Society
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Johns Hopkins Alumni Society
- Arizona Top Doctor, Phoenix Magazine (2018)
- Top Doctor, Castle Connolly Medical (2018)
- Doctors of Excellence, The Leading Physicians of the World (2015-16)
- J. Donald M. Gass Fellowship Award, The Vanderbilt Eye Institute (2010)
- Best “Research Day” project award, University Hospitals/Case Medical Center (2009)
- Highest academic resident intermediate evaluation score award, University Hospitals/Case Medical Center (2008)
- Best “Research Day” project award , University Hospitals/Case Medical Center (2006)
- IRTA Fellowship Award from the National Cancer Institute (1996)
- President of his Medical Class (1999-2002)